TONOs 3rd quarterly distribution in 2022
Today, TONO will be distributing this year's third quarterly settlement to our sister societies abroad. Here is an overview of the areas TONO distribute, and other relevant information about the distribution.
All sister societies that receive distributions from TONO today will be sent detailed information about this by e-mail.
TONO’s 2022-3 distribution covers the following areas
NRK (15 channels), Bauer Media (11 channels), P4-group (8 channels). We distribute for the 1st quarter of 2022.
Local radio 2021 (66 channels).
NRK (5 channels), TV2 (6 channels) and TV Norge. We distribute the 1st quarter of 2022.
NRK’s internet player for the 4th quarter of 2021
TV2 play for the 4th quarter of 2021
Final settlement for NRK’s internet player, NRK SoMe and TV2 Play for the period covering 2021
Additional reconciliation settlement for TV2 for the period covering 2017-2021
Concerts and other live events
Physical and digital concerts, live events, and church services in 2021
Major Live Concerts, theatre, and revues.
Music Streaming services
Apple Music for the 1st half of 2021
Beatport for the 1st quarter of 2022
Facebook for the 3rd quarter of 2019 – 3rd quarter of 2021
Rockheim for the period of 2021
Spotify from February – May 2022
YouTube for the 1st quarter of 2022
Altibox for the 1st quarter of 2022
Amazon Prime for the 3rd quarter of 2021
Disney Plus for the 2nd quarter of 2021
HBO for the 3rd quarter of 2021
Netflix for the 4th quarter of 2021
Norgesfilm for the period of 2021
SF Anytime for the 1st quarter of 2022
Viaplay for the 1st quarter of 2022
Music in retail stores and gyms for the period of 2021
Additionally, we distribute supplements to broadcasting, concerts and cinema for previously distributed periods as well as adjustments and fees in error.
Please note that significant DSPs for music streaming services, like Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music and YouTube are distributed and paid directly by NMP (Network of Music Partners) on our behalf and that these services therefore are not included in TONO’s payments.
• Each society will receive a specification of payment, a distribution summary and a UP-file by e-mail. If your society uses SFTP, relevant CRD-files have been uploaded to your account, otherwise they are attached to this e-mail.
• There is a minimum threshold amount limit of NOK 2 500 for processing payments. Unpaid amounts will be accumulated on the society’s account until the total balance reaches the limit.
• No taxes of any kind are deducted.
• The sister societies have a term of three years for making complaints regarding any erroneous payments. Furthermore, there is fixed a limit of USD 20 for making manual adjustments. TONO respects similar decisions made by other societies.
• In relation to concerts/live events (not major live concerts), the deadlines for sending notifications with setlists are 1. October for performances in the first half of the year and 1. February for performances in the second half of the year.
Questions or claims may be directed to the Distribution Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.