Skip to content

Hjem // Customers // Other uses of music

Other uses of music

Are you going to do a revue, hold a service, play music in the classroom or run a fitness center with music use? Then you need a permit from TONO, and we are happy to give it to you!

Below you will find descriptions and prices for a number of different areas. If you do not fit into these categories, you can contact us and we will help you.

Please send an e-mail to to enter into an agreement that allows you to use TONO’s repertoire.